Don’t hesitate and send in your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to an increasing demand within our company Betonadvies Gijko bvba in combination with a gap in the coverage of the zone Antwerp/Limburg/Brabant, we are looking for a dynamic concrete technologist who will guide, along with our other concrete technologists, various concrete factories and concrete plants in Belgium and Netherlands in their effort to obtain the CE-mark, Benor-mark, Komo-label and the NF-label of quality.
Job description of the Concrete Technologist:
- Counseling and advising of concrete plants, concrete factories and others during their quality research on a periodic basis. Processing of results, preparation and control of concrete recipes, yard control, complaint investigation, guidance on the introduction of quality brands Benor, DIN, Komo-Prüfung, AFNOR, … Reporting.
- Adjusting and controlling of procedures to perform different laboratory work and testing activities necessary in performing quality research on concrete, asphalt, sand, gravel, soils, …
- Formation and training of the different employees of our customers: concrete truck drivers, concrete laboratory technicians, dispatching, et..
- Research on paved and/or old concrete on different yards: detecting the reinforcement, detection of possible problems in the concrete.
- Assistance to our sister company MacBen if required: know-how about the existing equipment, guidance of fairs both nationally and abroad, general assistance to the commercial office.
- Performing calibrations on laboratory equipment according to the set procedures and instructions (ISO 17025). Respect for and following up of the Belac-requirements. Being able understand, interpret, expand and adjust these requirements in consultation with colleagues.
- Monthly meeting with all the colleagues.
Job requirements of the Concrete Technologist:
- Having successfully completed the Dutch or Belgian course in the field op concrete technology and having proven experience or being willing to specialize in this line of business by following the necessary courses.
- Having a valid driver’s license Cat. B or higher
- Preferably multilingual with a thorough knowledge of Dutch and French
- Education: Master in civil or industrial engineering, chemistry or electromechanics
- Preferably experienced with Quality Management Systems.
- Working hours: to be discussed in accordance
- Flexible attitude
- Company car equipped with GPS, track & trace, hands free carkit, etc… for business trips and residence/jobsite travel.
- Cellphone, laptop
- Dynamic company in full expansion in various fields
- Participation in various seminars, trade shows and trainings
- Mobile job with a lot of space for own initiative and suggestions
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate remuneration in accordance with the company’s wage policy.